Why should you protect your computer from Freeonlinepdftools.com virus?
Freeonlinepdftools.com (also known as Freeonlinepdftools.com Virus) is an application that should allow you to watch all YouTube videos in HD. It works on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and claims to be a safe and useful application. Unsuspecting users get their operating system infected due to the misleading marketing strategies employed by the publishers of Freeonlinepdftools.com. Usually, Freeonlinepdftools.com spreads around with a help of freeware and shareware where it hides in ‘optional components’ section. In this case you should also make sure that no other unreliable, unfamiliar programs are dropped onto the computer.
Freeonlinepdftools.com plug-in hasn’t got its official site and it might be difficult to find its download from other download source. or TornTV, the browser hijacker, which helps for OnlineHDTV, gets inside the system together with other downloads. Once it gets inside, Freeonlinepdftools.com modifies some of PC’s parameters and starts showing up on each of the web browsers. Moreover, after this dubious application infiltrates your computer, it may randomly modify its name into COOupExtenSSion, CoupExtensIIon, CouppEExtension, CouipeExtanSSione, CcoupExtenSSioN, etc. It means that they are attached to various freewares and sharewares in one pack.
How can ‘This website Freeonlinepdftools.com’ hijack my computer?
Before heading straight to the Freeonlinepdftools.com removal tips, it is first useful to get acquainted with the ways this virus spreads and to find out about how to prevent this program from infecting your system. That’s why you should think about automatic removal of this adware. We want to inform you that in addition to Freeonlinepdftools.com, Flatiron Media LLC has also released programs called Sure PC Backup, BabyBrowse, QuantumCoupons, and dozens of other programs. Do not let Freeonlinepdftools.com redirect you to some dangerous website and cause you troubles. Make sure you don’t skip any installation step and deselect any options that offer getting extra applications, especially if they are not familiar to you, every time you are installing a new program.
Since it’s much easier to do it automatically, we recommend you to choose this method. If you have not, it is likely that you do not know how to perform Freeonlinepdftools.com removal either. Once you are about to install a new application, you select “Basic” settings out of habit. however, this method is not foolproof. We recommend employing automatic malware removal software to ensure that you do not face any risks when running the system. People have reported that this app tends to spread along with other PUPs, such as PennyBee, NewTab, Go HD, and so on.
Why and how should I remove this computer parasite?
Open Google Chrome, click on wench icon, go to settings and choose ‘Manage search engines’. It has a website (myFreeonlinepdftools.comFreeonlinepdftools.com.com), but you cannot download it from there. To help you get rid of it, we have prepared a step-by-step guide that you can find below: So make sure not to click any of its ads, and Freeonlinepdftools.com it as soon as the opportunity arises. Always opt for a Custom or Advanced installation and never skip any steps before reading what they say.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Freeonlinepdftools.com Connects to the internet without your permission
- Freeonlinepdftools.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Slows internet connection
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Common Freeonlinepdftools.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Freeonlinepdftools.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 33%
- Windows Vista 11%
- Windows XP 31%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Freeonlinepdftools.com.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Freeonlinepdftools.com from Windows
Remove Freeonlinepdftools.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Freeonlinepdftools.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Freeonlinepdftools.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Freeonlinepdftools.com from Your Browsers
Remove Freeonlinepdftools.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Freeonlinepdftools.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Freeonlinepdftools.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Freeonlinepdftools.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Freeonlinepdftools.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.