What is Onlineprogamer.com Lighty?
Onlineprogamer.com (also known as Adware.Maxfiles) is classified as adware and as a hijacker. These messages advertise various websites and causes tons of redirections. There is no need to keep the application on your system as Onlineprogamer.com is not useful. Well, it may be entertaining a bit to go through them, but in the end you will get out of whack. Unfortunately, the reality is rather different. Do not forget to run a full system scan in search for other unwanted applications. Please, do NOT fall for installation of such programs because you can never know what they may be used for.
It is not very difficult to tell whether your PC is infected with As soon as it slithers onto a computer, it installs itself on a Windows startup and corrupts various settings on the web browsers (Google Chrome. Nevertheless, Onlineprogamer.com virus can get inside even if you have no intentions to download it because its developers also use questionable marketing and distribution method, that is called ‘bundling’. Immediately after these ads are interacted with, the Onlineprogamer.com redirect follows. Scan your computer with it afterwards.
Ways to distribute Onlineprogamer.com:
Onlineprogamer.com redirects may force you to visit websites that feature really poor reputation. We can easily crack the methods it is most likely to be using for distribution. Any single click may land in your transfer on an unreliable website controlled by unknown third parties. It is highly recommended to scan your system with an antimalware program and get rid of both: on your computer, the greater the probability that you start seeing more Onlineprogamer.com They might get too irritating by covering online content and diminishing browser speed. Often, adware programs like Onlineprogamer.com redirect the users to predetermined, third-party websites after they click on any of the aforementioned ads.
How to eliminate this potentially unwanted program?
To learn more about specific features of is described as useful browser add-on that will allow you to play newest and most popular games with a single click on any of your web browsers. Don’t forget to upgrade these programs to their latest versions to ensure they can do the job. If you have faced some difficulties during the removal feel free to ask us for help in the comments section below. from your computer as soon as you detect it on your system.
- Onlineprogamer.com Shows commercial adverts
- Slows internet connection
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Changes user's homepage
- Integrates into the web browser via the Onlineprogamer.com browser extension
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Onlineprogamer.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common Onlineprogamer.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Onlineprogamer.com Connects to the internet without your permission
Onlineprogamer.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 26%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 8%
- Windows XP 43%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Onlineprogamer.com.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove Onlineprogamer.com from Windows
Remove Onlineprogamer.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Onlineprogamer.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Onlineprogamer.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Onlineprogamer.com from Your Browsers
Remove Onlineprogamer.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Onlineprogamer.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Onlineprogamer.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Onlineprogamer.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Onlineprogamer.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.