What should I know before downloading Giantttraffic.com?
Giantttraffic.com is said to be extremely convenient because it provides only relevant content unlike regular search engines. Giantttraffic.com is marketed as a program that can improve online shopping. It may sound like a nice application, however, it is an ad-supported program that only interrupts your browsing activity by displaying tons of ads. Giantttraffic.com is compatible with all main browsers, so you will see its ads no matter which browser or search engine you use. However, the majority of the users end up with Giantttraffic.com virus right after installing a download manager, media player or another freeware since it’s distributed by bundling as an ‘additional components’ or some popular third-party software.
Even though Giantttraffic.com promises you to provide online deals and beneficial promotions you should be extra cautious about the plugin. Thus, it goes without saying that it has to be removed without any delay. It is compatible with all most popular web browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Consequently, minority of free applications are distributed without additional components. Then it can pass this data to the third parties which can use it to generate targeted ads according to your habits. However, it doesn’t mean that you have to stop using free applications to avoid this or other adware-type infections. Fortunately, you can easily prevent installation of such ‘optional’ components.
How can I get infected with Giantttraffic.com pop-up virus?
Users start noticing Giantttraffic.com’s advertisements once it gets inside the system. However, this description has nothing to do with reality. By the way, it looks like Giantttraffic.com may randomly change its name to CostMin, CooStMiin, CCostMinn, etc. your computer secure, you should remove such programs as Using this option, ‘optional components’ may be disclosed by default without you even realizing their presence. Try to complete all steps correctly and you will be able to eliminate
Since it’s much easier and less time consuming to do it automatically, we recommend you to choose this removal method. manual or automatic removal. Do not click on any adverts powered by Giantttraffic.com. Please, do NOT deal with the because you can never know where your web browser can be redirected to. Read the EULA (End User License Agreement) or other supplemental documents you are supplied with. If you have no idea as to what you should do, you can add questions about Giantttraffic.com and other threats that were discovered to the comments section. It is suspected that the adware is related to notorious walasearch.com browser hijacker, so beware of its add-on as well.
Suggested removal methods
- Changes user's homepage
- Common Giantttraffic.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Giantttraffic.com Connects to the internet without your permission
- Installs itself without permissions
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Giantttraffic.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Giantttraffic.com Shows commercial adverts
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Giantttraffic.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 24%
- Windows 7 31%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 38%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Giantttraffic.com.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Giantttraffic.com from Windows
Remove Giantttraffic.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Giantttraffic.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Giantttraffic.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Giantttraffic.com from Your Browsers
Remove Giantttraffic.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Giantttraffic.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Giantttraffic.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Giantttraffic.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Giantttraffic.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.