Dangers related to Easy Radio Player virus presence on your computer
Despite the fact that this search engine looks legitimate and safe, and it does not differ from other search engines a lot, it is highly insecure and can cause redirects to suspicious third-party websites. The installation of this program is unnoticeable and once it is inside, it is not easy to remove it. Easy Radio Player hijacker is known for a stealthy installation method. This piece of software seems to be very useful at first sight, but, unfortunately, it is not very useful and might even expose you to potential threats. Under such circumstances, we would recommend the browser hijacker’s removal.
When you look at the hijacker’s homepage, it is easy to see why some users think this program might be a good thing. But most importantly, you will not be able to browse the internet normally anymore. When installing questionable programs you should consider reading License agreement and other important information that will allow you to know more about a program you are about to install. ability to affect these popular browsers signifies the fact that it could potentially hit any Internet user. To restore or set new websites as your homepage, new tab page and default search provider will not be considered as a possibility.
How can Easy Radio Player hijack my computer?
According to its creators, you can remove Easy Radio Player through a very simple uninstall function that does not leave hidden applications behind. If you prefer automatic removal, we recommend using one of the reputable anti-spyware that are listed below. Thus, if you want to prevent that, you have to check expanded settings carefully and deselect all ‘optional downloads’ without a delay. If you just skip this step, all bundled applications will be downloaded to your computer automatically. Easy Radio Player malevolent extension alters your browser/browsers settings irreversibly. However, some of the websites may be used for promoting suspicious software, which is why you may end up with an adware or another PUP on the system.
Secondly, our research team has found out that Easy Radio Player hijacker can collect information about your browsing habits – what websites you go to, keywords that you enter in search boxes, what bookmarks you save, also what is your IP address. However, users should understand that this is an easy way to be redirected to potentially dangerous websites. Unfortunately, not all files and registry entries could be Easy Radio Playerd. It reappears as soon as you reboot your system. For that, you can use a reliable anti-spyware, which is given below, or use manual Easy Radio Player removal steps. First, you should download software from trustworthy websites only and install it very attentively, i.e. you should avoid doing this and have in your possession an up-to-date anti-malware tool to treat issues that might occur along the way.
How to remove this Conduit Toolbar?
There are mainly two elimination methods. You can try the manual removal guide, but we strongly suggest using the automatic removal method, because keeping a professional PC security program on your computer can help to block the way for potentially unwanted programs to enter your computer unnoticeably. There are hundreds of other similar threats, e.g. We hope that below-provided instructions will help you to do that. Complete the installation process, then launch the tool and set it to perform a system scan. For your convenience, our team of experts has prepared a manual Easy Radio Player removal guide, provided just below this article.
Easy Radio Player Behavior
- Easy Radio Player Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Easy Radio Player Shows commercial adverts
- Integrates into the web browser via the Easy Radio Player browser extension
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Common Easy Radio Player behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
Easy Radio Player effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 22%
- Windows Vista 13%
- Windows XP 40%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Easy Radio Player.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Easy Radio Player Geography
Remove Easy Radio Player from Windows
Remove Easy Radio Player from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Easy Radio Player from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Easy Radio Player from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Easy Radio Player from Your Browsers
Remove Easy Radio Player from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Easy Radio Player from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Easy Radio Player (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Easy Radio Player from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Easy Radio Player) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.