Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live – why it is a bad program?
Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live (you can also find it named as bigfineads.com) is a potentially unwanted program, which may initiate system’s slow downs, browser’s redirections, unwanted pop-up ads and similar problems. Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live Shopper, etc.) The adware uses several ways to infiltrate into computers, but most of the times it comes bundled to freeware programs form the Internet. Unfortunately, this technique is often misused by cyber criminals who are trying to transmit various adwares, potentially unwanted programs and other malicious applications. If you think that this program could be useful for you, you can leave it because we can’t say anything bad about it. Therefore, we recommend you to start Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live removal shortly.
Just like many other potentially unwanted programs, As we have already said, you should stay away from such programs and their official websites that are usually filled with misleading information. If you wish to maintain your PC clean, secure, and free of any other Internet-based infection, please remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live as soon as possible by using the detailed removal guide that we provide below. Although the creators of these ad-supported programs are unknown, they were created using the same template, and they are distributed by the same third-party installers. You should always remove the selection of them in order to avoid any potentially unwanted programs.
How do such programs spread?
In other words, this program is really suspicious and capable of generating annoying advertisements, redirecting its victims to sponsored websites, and even track and record online activities. It may also be downloaded accidentally via modified search results. Keep in mind that existing automatic malware removal tools are not always reliable when it comes to Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live removal. Follow these guidelines below and get rid of this PUP for good. We highly doubt that you want to share such info for suspicious domains, as such info might include some personally-identifiable details. To remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live or other untrustworthy programs, you can use Anti-Malware Tool software.
Furthermore, like the majority of adware, Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live.com collects technical and statistical information about your online activities, browsing history and search entries. Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live Also be careful while installing any free programs from the Internet, like PDF creators, media players, etc., even if you get them from well-known download websites. manual removal guide to assist you – scroll down below this article and check it out. However, if you decide to do it on your own, our professionals have prepared detailed instructions on how to do it. Add and Remove programs list and uninstall it from there.
How to remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live adware fro my computer?
To knock off Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live PUP apply the best malware removal tools currently available on the market, that are Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool. ) ads, you have to uninstall Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live first. In this case, make sure you install a reliable anti-spyware and run a full system scan. To delete this PUP manually, scroll down. New tab or even window with advertisement can be opened on your web browser as well. Always opt for ‘Custom’ or ‘Advanced’ installation method. As manual Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live removal can be rather a difficult thing to do, we strongly recommend choosing anti-malware software.
- Common Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- Integrates into the web browser via the Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live browser extension
- Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live Shows commercial adverts
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live Connects to the internet without your permission
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 22%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 12%
- Windows XP 43%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Windows
Remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Your Browsers
Remove Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.