Why should you keep away from the Reimage.info virus?
Reimage.info is a useless program, to say the least. Bundling is a widely practiced technique when free applications are bundled with various potentially unwanted programs like adwares and browser hijackers and distributed through third party download managers and installers. What is funny, in the section ‘About us’, Reimage.info writes only sentence: However, the vast majority of users ended up with this program on their PC’s right after the installation of another shareware or freeware. If you have already installed this program, it may firstly seem that it really works. In case you have recently discovered that your computer is infected with this malicious application but you don’t know how to get rid of it, you have come to the right place.
In most of the cases, Reimage.info is downloaded onto the system as a program, which is supposed to improve people’s experience while they are watching YouTube videos. To remove Ads by Reimage.info, use a tutorial provided below this article or run a full system scan with a reputable anti-malware program, for example, Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla. thus, it collects information about your activities on the internet (the websites you visit, the content you access, etc.) in order to provide you personalized advertisements. Be aware that such and similar programs can cause system slowdowns, continuous pop-up advertisements on each of the web browser, fake update messages, redirects to unknown domains, track users and collect non-personally identifiable information and so on.
When did this program hijack your PC?
Thus, weighing all pros and cons, you should remove Reimage.info as soon as possible. This is because this application is usually distributed bundled with third-party adware and PUPs. distributed via free software. If you want to stop Reimage.info pop-ups, remove the unwanted application from the PC. If you want to fix your browser and make it normal again, remove Reimage.info adware from it with an anti-spyware software (e.g.
In case you faced some problems during the removal, you can always ask us in the comments section below and we will do our best to help you. They are only displayed to attract users and then redirect them to sponsored pages. manual removal guide. The recommended scanner will easily remove Reimage.info and safeguard you against malware and spyware, so, if you do care about your online privacy, take action right now. It could be a corrupted website running an arbitrary code execution exploit or a fake online store. Instead of experimenting and potentially failing or making mistakes, we advise installing the automatic malware removal software.
How to safely remove Reimage.info from your PC?
In case you have failed to opt out of Reimage.info virus during the installation of another freeware, then you should take needed actions in order to get rid of it. Therefore, if you seek to keep your machine adware-free, you should check free programs before installing them. To avoid these additional downloads, make sure you choose a Custom installation mode and deselect options indicating about unknown software. There is always a chance that the software contains additional installers, like Reimage.info If you find a notification saying that “By clicking Next I agree to install Reimage.info,” unmark the tick that is marked alongside it and only then complete the installation. If you follow them, you should be free of Reimage.info in a couple of minutes. The easiest way to do that is to remove Reimage.info malware from the system.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Reimage.info Connects to the internet without your permission
- Reimage.info Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Changes user's homepage
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common Reimage.info behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Integrates into the web browser via the Reimage.info browser extension
Reimage.info effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 26%
- Windows 7 30%
- Windows Vista 10%
- Windows XP 34%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Reimage.info.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Reimage.info from Windows
Remove Reimage.info from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Reimage.info from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Reimage.info from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Reimage.info from Your Browsers
Remove Reimage.info from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Reimage.info from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Reimage.info (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Reimage.info from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Reimage.info) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.