HOW CAN I GET GET Robot Captcha Info ON MY COMPUTER?
Robot Captcha Info is an adware that was developed by SuperWeb LLC that tries to get information about users’ browsing habits and use it for affiliate marketing related purposes. It works as a browser add-on that can be added to all most popular web browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Speaking more specifically, Internet users spotted that during their browsing, applications like Firefox, Chrome and Safari randomly introduced a pop-up, offering them to update their media player. Clearly the purpose of these ads is to promote certain pages and increase their traffic in search results. The extension is promoted for Google Chrome web browser.
Robot Captcha Info adware is already reported to have affected such popular web browsers as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari and others. They can track your browsing history and even get access to the passwords you use to login to various accounts, including your Internet banking. Vice versa, it’ll waste your time and will put you into a risk of losing money. To conceal this, Robot Captcha Info and its clones are promoted as highly beneficial programs; This installer could hide a number of additional programs which may be completely unreliable and even malicious.
Ways to distribute Robot Captcha Info:
To eliminate The easiest way to do that is to use a guide below. In case you have no previous experience in removing cyber viruses , we recommend to perform this automatically. Surfing the web will become frustrating due to the tons of adverts displayed. The safe ones are Advanced and Custom ones. If you have downloaded free software recently, it is quite likely that you have a bunch of other infections on your system; It is very likely that other free applications come together with it to mask it.
In order to get rid of Robot Captcha Infos from your PC, you have to scan it with a reputable However, before installing it you have to be aware that it’s not that useful as promoted. You can easily get your system infected if Ads by Robot Captcha Info redirect you to unsafe pages or you can end up adding more potentially unwanted programs. Therefore, if you discover these offers, we recommend installing automatic malware removal software right away. Due to quick and reckless installation, the unwanted application invades the PC. In fact, if you are one of those PC users who prefer to install new apps using
How to remove Robot Captcha Info Ads
Robot Captcha Info Behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Robot Captcha Info Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
Robot Captcha Info effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 25%
- Windows Vista 10%
- Windows XP 40%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Robot Captcha Info.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Robot Captcha Info Geography
Remove Robot Captcha Info from Windows
Remove Robot Captcha Info from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Robot Captcha Info from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Robot Captcha Info from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Robot Captcha Info from Your Browsers
Remove Robot Captcha Info from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Robot Captcha Info from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Robot Captcha Info (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Robot Captcha Info from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Robot Captcha Info) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.