Test virus: is it dangerous?
The only goal of Personal-video.live Deals is to advertise commercial websites and create a bigger traffic for them. The main reason why security experts have decided to include this program to this category of potentially unwanted programs is its unfair distribution method and additional activity that it initiates once it manages to enter its target PC system. These apps might have different names, but they are very similar, if not identical. It seems that it is capable of causing a serious mess on the affected PC system right after installing it. If you want to take your computer under your wing, read the rest of the post. We have reason to believe that Personal-video.live is one of those rogue promotions that are not going to give you any benefits whatsoever.
Usually adware can track your browsing activity and access data about your resent search queries. moreover, it is possible to get Personal-video.live virus via various download websites. In order to stay away from such programs, you have to keep in mind that software bundles are very common these days and are promoted on various freeware download websites. If you notice any check boxes that are already selected for you, indicating about additional downloads, remove the check marks, unless you are absolutely sure it offers a reliable and useful application. Do not skip any steps and opt out for a custom
How can HDQ-1.2cV01.0 hijack my computer?
In case you have faced some difficulties ruing the removal, you can always ask us in the comments section below and we will do our best to answer all your questions. A manual removal of such adware parasite is also a possibility. These security utilities will examine the entire computer’s system, detect other malware infections and erase it in a flash. Besides, it’s very likely to run into the installer of this tool during the installation of various freewares form third-party download websites (e.g. If you pay attention to every installation step, you will be able to notice preselected options indicating about additional downloads, including Personal-video.live. Make sure you deselect options indicating about extra programs if they are not familiar to you.
HOW TO REMOVE ADS BY Personal-video.live?
Personal-video.live download link is available on the official website of this program. You can remove the infection using the instructions provided below. Try to complete all steps correctly and you will be able to remove Personal-video.live manually by your own. In this case, you should follow every step given below. If you see any preselected confirmation boxes next to indications about additional downloads, make sure you deselect the unknown ones. Though, as we have already said, automatic removal can do better than the manual one. Do your best to complete all steps correctly and you should be able to eliminate
- Integrates into the web browser via the Personal-video.live browser extension
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Common Personal-video.live behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Changes user's homepage
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Installs itself without permissions
Personal-video.live effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 30%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 8%
- Windows XP 39%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Personal-video.live.
Remove Personal-video.live from Windows
Remove Personal-video.live from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Personal-video.live from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Personal-video.live from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Personal-video.live from Your Browsers
Remove Personal-video.live from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Personal-video.live from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Personal-video.live (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Personal-video.live from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Personal-video.live) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.