What is SecurityUtility?
Cools.pro is a potentially unwanted program, an adware, which may cause various pop-up ads during your browsing. should try to avoid. The official website (Cools.pro.net) promoting the application states that “The internet is more dynamic with Cools.pro.” Needless to say, this does not explain much either; since people are continuously reporting us about irritating ‘Ads by WD’. If this questionable program (Cools.pro For Windows PC) enters your computer, you can start dealing with You may be offered to install Java, Flash Player, Media Player, Adobe, Google Chrome, Download Manager and other well-known and reputable software.
The primary indication that Cools.pro is up and fully running on your PC is a web browser filled up with various third-party commercial ads and annoying pop-ups. Such advertisements are generated by adware that has been developed and is monitored by Yontoo LLC. In fact, our security research team suggests that this adware program does not function properly anymore. It is known that this program has been created with an intention to promote commercial content and earn easy money. Whenever you download programs and apps from third-party websites, you have to be sure that the program you install onto your PC does not come with additional applications that might be detrimental to your system’s security. However strange it may sound, but it seems that the publisher does not even want you to be able to download it.
How can Cools.proApp hijack my computer?
In fact, specialists suggest getting rid of it also because it sets itself to start with the Windows OS without the user’s permission. First of all, it is very annoying, second, it can redirect you to malicious websites and third, Cools.pro collects information about your browsing habits which can be sent to third parties and used for marketing purposes in future. To avoid downloading adware, pay more attention to your downloads and make sure you read Terms and Agreements before installing any new software to your computer. If you have already shared your private information, downloaded some applications or agreed to install some web cookies related to Cools.pro, we advise that you scan the operating system to see if any malicious threats are running on the computer. This can help the developers of this adware to connect their affected computers to malicious servers. One of these applications should automatically detect and remove the threat just in a few moments.
Go to Control Panel -> To learn more about specific features of is to do it automatically. You can imagine how useful such feature can be to the creators of the potentially unwanted programs. Remove Cools.pro from your system if you have already detected it on your computer. This can be done both manually and automatically. Upon installing new software, select “Custom” installation. every component that is related to manually by your own. manually by yourself. It will not only detect this adware but also any other unwanted applications installed together with it. Probably you are interested is it possible to avoid infiltration of such programs.
What issues can Cools.pro hijack cause?
To learn more about specific features of To learn more about specific features of It is fast and efficient. Do all you can to protect you and your computer from harm. Finally, opt for a safe installation mode (advanced/custom) and follow the entire process carefully. There is only one method to see if you have downloaded a bundled software package. The latter step is really important to ensure Cools.pro
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Cools.pro Connects to the internet without your permission
- Common Cools.pro behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Cools.pro Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- Installs itself without permissions
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Cools.pro browser extension
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Cools.pro Shows commercial adverts
Cools.pro effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 29%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 39%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Cools.pro.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Cools.pro from Windows
Remove Cools.pro from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Cools.pro from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Cools.pro from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Cools.pro from Your Browsers
Remove Cools.pro from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Cools.pro from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Cools.pro (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Cools.pro from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Cools.pro) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.