Why shouldn’t I trust Humparsi.com web browser?
Humparsi.com application is a program which operates as a browser extension. It claims that there is a new version of some of your program available, for example your flash player. This rather uncontrollable application could also temporarily redirect you to third-party websites, which could have content harmful to your computer. Moreover, the program is very intrusive an it forces you to use it even when you are not interested in it. Humparsi.com is one of the kind. The amount of ads might be so overwhelming that you will probably won’t be able to see the original content on the website you are visiting.
Humparsi.com adware is distributed using the same methods as other similar adware – bundled with freeware. Thus, as soon as Humparsi.com enters your PC it will implement extensions to web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Users most usually begin to receive such and similar content after becoming infected with an advertising-supported software (adware). For avoiding this, you should know that the main thing that is used for spreading potentially unwanted programs (adware, browser hijackers, etc.) is freeware. Additionally, Humparsi.com can record information about your browsing habits and send it to the third parties, which use such data to display more ads in future.
How can Humparsi.com TV hijack my computer?
Humparsi.com is installed as a browser extension or an add-on to influence browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari. Moreover, you should check your internet browser’s directory where all the add-ons/plug-ins/extensions are stored. Humparsi.com’ and similar ads for a while, it’s time for you to pay attention to this because keeping this program on the system may initiate various issues. If you want to protect your system from future infections, we advise that you download programs from official websites only and install them attentively. These details might seem like insignificant and not really necessary, but in reality, you are being mislead.
Humparsi.com is similar to other adwares, including Astro Arcade, CheckThisToday, and many others. is removed as it might be your system got infected with viruses while having it. It might turn out that you have downloaded a bundled software, which might contain some potentially unwanted applications attached to it. please continue reading this article. This adware application can gather data about you that can be used to introduce targeted ads to you. “wdscw.exe” is the main executable that you have to delete if you want to reestablish your computer’s security.
How to remove Humparsi.com adware and secure your computer from spyware?
Humparsi.com domain cannot be accessed on its own. If you came here just for the Humparsi.com removal device, we want to inform you that you can get rid of potentially unwanted programs manually or automatically. Humparsi.com intercepts web traffic going through its DNS and inserts ads. Those ads can be shown in all kinds of forms, such as pop-up, pop-under, in-text or banner advertisements. Finally, we recommend that you scan your computer for any other malicious programs with our recommended antimalware scanner called Anti-Malware Tool. They get paid for generating web traffic. It is crucial not to overlook any additional programs or files which might have been secretly installed by this PUP.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Humparsi.com browser extension
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Humparsi.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Changes user's homepage
Humparsi.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 28%
- Windows 7 25%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 40%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Humparsi.com.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Humparsi.com from Windows
Remove Humparsi.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Humparsi.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Humparsi.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Humparsi.com from Your Browsers
Remove Humparsi.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Humparsi.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Humparsi.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Humparsi.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Humparsi.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.