How does Search.hdocumentconverter.app hijack your computer without your knowledge?
Similarly to Delta Search Toolbar, Search.hdocumentconverter.app can easily come on its target PC in a bundle with freeware and shareware. It changes your homepage and default search provider without your permission and makes you visit commercial websites by ading them to your search results and redirecting. Search.hdocumentconverter.app must be manually installed, it also can get into the system along with some ad-supported software. If you have Search.hdocumentconverter.app on your PC, you should start to worry about the presence of additional unwanted programs. Before you know it, you might become a victim of yet another malicious scam. Anti-Malware Tool. Find more information about this in the next paragraph – read it carefully.
Search.hdocumentconverter.app is distributed via free downloads. It only sets a new search provider as a default search tool. Unreliable file-sharing websites could promote such bundles, but you might also be introduced to malicious threats via misleading pop-up offers. This plug-in even installs a shortcut to earch.moccini.com on your desktop. Search.hdocumentconverter.app redirects users each time they click on Search.hdocumentconverter.app ads or search results powered by this search engine. These are the main reasons why we don’t recommend leaving Also, you should take note that these search engines are not trustworthy as well. Do not trust this website or software distributed on it.
How can I prevent such PUPs from hijacking my computer system?
Search.hdocumentconverter.app browser redirect virus manages to enter computer systems in a rather subtle way. This issue has nothing to do with safe browsing and, even if you have a reputable anti-spyware installed on your computer, you can’t be sure about your computer’s security. The developers of such programs bundle them with popular free programs and spread them together so that computer users would install their programs along with these well-known applications. Stay away from P2P websites because they often spread free applications with extra software, i.e. Also, it is important to choose safe installation mode – so opt for ”advanced” or ”custom” one.
Is it difficult to remove this fake search?
In case Search.hdocumentconverter.app virus has already affected your computer system, continue reading on page 2 to find out how to uninstall it. It is an intrusive application that promotes an unreliable search engine that is set to promote shady websites. please continue reading this article. Thus, after you choose a download source and download a freeware, make sure that you select “advanced” or “custom” installation option and check whether it carries ‘optional downloads’ or not. If not, scan your system with Anti-Malware Tool – it will erase this browser hijacker for you within seconds. You can use other anti-malware software of your choice as well.
- Slows internet connection
- Search.hdocumentconverter.app Shows commercial adverts
- Search.hdocumentconverter.app Connects to the internet without your permission
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Search.hdocumentconverter.app browser extension
- Changes user's homepage
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Search.hdocumentconverter.app effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 24%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 8%
- Windows XP 45%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Search.hdocumentconverter.app.
Remove Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Windows
Remove Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Your Browsers
Remove Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Search.hdocumentconverter.app (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Search.hdocumentconverter.app from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Search.hdocumentconverter.app) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.