Is Searchdefenderlive.com virus a serious threat?
Although the official website of Searchdefenderlive.com is no longer active, this useless application may still be alive and cause many troubles. However, you should think twice before installing it because its service doesn’t look fair from the point of view of your Facebook friends. Recent researches by cyber security experts have revealed that it should be listed as an adware, so once inside of your computer it will flood your web browsers with various ads. It is not recommended to click on those ads, because if you do so, you will be immediately redirected to third parties websites that may be infected by cyber criminals and do harm to your computer. If you have already been tricked into installing this program, probably you have already noticed Searchdefenderlive.com logo on every web browser and how many ads it supposedly blocks. In case of
The majority adwares and other suspicious programs are distributed using ‘bundling’. Searchdefenderlive.com is an adware that belongs to the potentially unwanted program (PUP) category. In fact, they can hardly pose harm to computers. As soon as it enters the system, it typically alters several system settings on each web browser, which can be found there. If you do not delete these from the operating system, your virtual security could be breached. By the way, next time when you decide to install free software yo your computer, remember several things. No matter that this information is considered non-personally identifiable, you should still try to keep it private.
How did this program hijack my PC?
SC or SuperClick can infiltrate your computer in the same manner as Kong Games, Slick Savings, Jollywallet //settings in URL bar, press Advanced settings, scroll to the bottom of the list and press Reset browser settings. It can come bundled with many music players, video recorders, download managers, PDF creators, etc. Even more, this dubious adware is also blamed for spying on the users and collecting their browsing-related information, including IP address, PC’s location, email address, search terms, etc. If you want to Searchdefenderlive.com tracking cookies, it is best to reset your browsers.
Commonly, this rogue program manages to enter computer systems alongside other free applications. Run a full system scan with In order to prevent unexpected consequences, remove Searchdefenderlive.com from the PC right now. Also it can be delivered by spammy emails or infected websites. Do you approve of this? This is another reason to remove Ads by Searchdefenderlive.com as soon as possible. According to security experts, the presence of this adware can lead to such issues: If you had redirecting issues, you might need to reset your home page and search engine to the one you used before: Another convenient activity would be to pay attention to the EULA and see the terms you are accepting.
Email Descontos removal:
Due to such potential security risks, you cannot allow Searchdefenderlive.com to remain on your PC. It is possible to uninstall the program, but you want to be sure that Searchdefenderlive.com is fully removed. Besides, check the developer and choose download source accurately. This way, you will be able to avoid even more serious infections. If you have spottend this – wait no more and take needed actions to eliminate this potentially unwanted browser add-on. We recommend reading it’s EULA, users’ reports, and other relevant information in order to make sure that there is nothing suspicious about it.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Searchdefenderlive.com Connects to the internet without your permission
Searchdefenderlive.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 22%
- Windows 7 30%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 41%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Searchdefenderlive.com.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Searchdefenderlive.com from Windows
Remove Searchdefenderlive.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Searchdefenderlive.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Searchdefenderlive.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Searchdefenderlive.com from Your Browsers
Remove Searchdefenderlive.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Searchdefenderlive.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Searchdefenderlive.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Searchdefenderlive.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Searchdefenderlive.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.