Is Shipment Tracker is malicious?
This hijacker spreads as a bundle together with plenty of freeware and shareware applications. Apparently, the application can change default homepage to the Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer browsers. You should know that this program is developed by APN LLC (Ask Partner Network ) company. This browser hijacker might become an annoying part of browsing activities, if you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozzila Firefox browser. If you have noticed that it was set as a homepage in your browser, you should remove it without a hesitation. We believe this search engine could be compatible with major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
If you have already noticed mystart.Shipment Tracker or Shipment Tracker as your homepage and if your default search provider is set to searches.Shipment Tracker, your browser has already been hijacked. For those who prefer manual removal, we have provided a guide. Moreover, the program includes lots of sponsored websites in your search results in order to advertise these pages and improve their traffic. All in all, this dubious browser plug-in may appear to be really stubborn, so it’s better that you avoid installing it. This is why we suggest that you be cautious every time you are installing software packages even if they seem to be authentic and legitimate.
HOW CAN I REMOVE Shipment Tracker malware?
Although Shipment Tracker page looks like a regular search provider, in fact it does not work properly. Moreover, more of PUPs could have been installed on your computer. You should NOT search via this website because you might receive false search results filled with misleading hyperlinks. It would be advisable to keep away from such content because you cannot know from where it might originate and what website you could be redirected to. For the removal, you can use some reputable anti-malware tools like We are sure that Shipment Tracker will not only provide you with the sponsored search results, but might also collect various details about you. So when you download and install this one program you want, you may also add several others to your system, without even realizing it.
What is more, it is very strange that Shipment Tracker collects information regarding your browsing habits. It is not only disturbing and time consuming, but you might be taken to compromised or malicious pages which could easily end up in infecting your computer with dangerous malware. As a result, Shipment Tracker can figure out your online likes and preferences, thus eventually displaying custom commercial content. To remove it from the system, please follow the Shipment Tracker removal guide, which is provided below. Scan with Anti-Malware Tool as it identifies such programs quite well.
We can help you to remove this PC intruder!
Shipment Tracker virus is added to these browsers while you are installing other software from the Internet. If you want to deal with it, manually we can suggest the instructions available at the end of the article. For the manual method, we have prepared comprehensive instructions how to remove this browser hijacker. Even if you install it, checking each and every step in the installation wizard is always a good idea. It is also recommended to look thought Terms and Agreements of your new downloads to be sure you don’t agree installing any additional programs. Then, you need to deselect the agreements to install such extra applications.However, if Shipment Tracker hijacker has already stepped into your computer system, you may want to eliminate it.
Shipment Tracker Behavior
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Shipment Tracker Connects to the internet without your permission
- Common Shipment Tracker behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Slows internet connection
- Shipment Tracker Shows commercial adverts
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Shipment Tracker browser extension
- Shipment Tracker Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Shipment Tracker effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 29%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 12%
- Windows XP 36%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Shipment Tracker.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Shipment Tracker Geography
Remove Shipment Tracker from Windows
Remove Shipment Tracker from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Shipment Tracker from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Shipment Tracker from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Shipment Tracker from Your Browsers
Remove Shipment Tracker from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Shipment Tracker from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Shipment Tracker (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Shipment Tracker from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Shipment Tracker) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.