How can Satellite View Search hijack my computer?
The World Wide Web is as unexplored as our galaxy. In reality, users can download it on their computers manually or in a bundle with other programs as a free addition. The domain has an usual search box and a couple of sections entertainment. Briefly said, this questionable application is no more than a platform for advertising and rightfully earns its spot in the list of browser hijacker viruses. As a consequence, browsing the Internet will become a much more annoying and bothersome experience.
But what are these threats exactly? Satellite View also constantly redirects you to the websites you have never seen before and poses a Satellite View notifications are displayed on Russian websites, mainly shopping websites similar to amazon.com and ebay.com and on some regular websites. Please note some of the links might be malicious or lead to corrupted websites. Satellite View focuses on making the users click on certain pages increasing the traffic this way. Overall, just by looking at the interface, Satellite View looks like any regular search tool. You will find Satellite View removal suggestions in page 2 of this article.
How can I install Satellite View hijacker?
But, if you have not visited these websites, chance are you did land on a shady file-sharing, gaming, or dating website. However, you can stop this if you remove it entirely from the system. The PUP creators are aware of such tendencies, so they spread their malware disguised with other programs and hidden in their installation settings. The ELEX family hijackers come bundled with freeware applications, and users download them very often. Such scam ads of 3rd party can even clamber up on the authentic websites rendered by Google. Again, this might grow into a serious threat. Make sure that you opt for Advanced or Custom installation all the time because it will disclose all available check boxes.
Usually, Satellite View spreads bundled with the most popular free software, for example, download managers, PDF creators, media players, popular games and so on. To check that, we recommend running a full system scan: However, people search for free MP3 converters, PDF mergers, video players or other similar software online. This might especially happen if you usually download software from third-party websites. Although affiliate marketing is considered to be legal, Satellite View virus users unfair techniques to get your personal information. You need to be careful when you install new programs – do not rush and do not automatically click on the ”next” button all the time. Then
Removing Satellite View virus from the system?
Do not let the storm of Satellite View caught you by surprise. Remove the sneaky and disturbing Satellite View browser hijacker from your PC using any of the mentioned tools. In most cases, the programs that you need to Satellite View are adware, potentially unwanted programs, and other suspicious software. If you wish to uninstall Satellite View redirect virus and also PROTECT your computer from similar programs, you should choose a good computer security software and install it on your computer. Subsidiary software can only be seen when performing advanced/custom installation processes.
Satellite View Behavior
- Changes user's homepage
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Satellite View Shows commercial adverts
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Slows internet connection
- Satellite View Connects to the internet without your permission
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Satellite View Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Satellite View browser extension
- Common Satellite View behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
Satellite View effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 23%
- Windows 7 27%
- Windows Vista 12%
- Windows XP 38%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Satellite View.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Satellite View Geography
Remove Satellite View from Windows
Remove Satellite View from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Satellite View from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Satellite View from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Satellite View from Your Browsers
Remove Satellite View from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Satellite View from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Satellite View (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Satellite View from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Satellite View) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.