Go.coloringmaster.net virus review
Go.coloringmaster.net (also known as Go.coloringmaster.net Virus) is identical to Search.watchanysports.com and Search.easysportsaccess.com, and that is not surprising considering that the same company – Polarity Technologies Ltd – stands behind them. Unfortunately, this search provider does not have a good reputation, and many users identify it as a browser hijacker. The purpose of this application is to make users visiting certain commercial websites and by this earn money for a platform owners. However, in reality the process of scanning the PC is imitated and there is no spyware in the system. It is highly recommended that you delete Go.coloringmaster.net from your browsers right away. If you are ever offered to set your homepage to Go.coloringmaster.net, you should never agree to do that. In fact, there are lots of PC
Go.coloringmaster.net is usually considered to be a browser hijacker because it replaces homepages and search engines on all the browsers. It explains how to do it manually. As you might have already guessed, there is no strong argument to keep this Go.coloringmaster.net virus in computer systems. Besides, you may also notice that this search site started blocking other search engines, such as Google, Bing or Yahoo. This is done to get hold of your browsing. To remove Go.coloringmaster.net virus automatically, download a reliable anti-malware tool, for instance, Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla and scan your system with it. When clicked, these ads may instantaneously redirect you to some dangerous websites, which may infect your system with a variety of malware and other viruses.
I did not install this application. How did Go.coloringmaster.net hijack my PC?
Basically it accuses you of using and distributing copyrighted or pornographic content and tells you to pay a fine in order to remove the charges. For that we highly recommend you to follow these steps: They, in fact, warn you about possible dangers, if you interact with this 3rd party content. It will not steal sensitive information from your computer, but you should not enter any personal details in its search box because it will record them all as a part of search data immediately. Sadly, some of these programs can be infectious, so we recommend you to stay away from any programs presented by untrustworthy web pages.
To remove Go.coloringmaster.net, go Its mission is to advertise its affiliates and generate web traffic for their webpages. Naturally, it might be safer for the system if you would stay away from such content, so our researchers recommend the application’s removal. Considering that Go.coloringmaster.net can add its own tracking tools, we strongly advise resetting your browsers right away. Even though your clicks might help the search engine’s creators gather some money, they do not take any responsibility for the harm that users could receive from Go.coloringmaster.net usage or while interacting with its displayed third-party ads. These options are much more reliable since they reveal more information about the program being prepared for usage.
Primo Search FAQ:
As for the removal of the unwanted application, we recommend that you rely on a reliable spyware removal tool. When in use, this method relies on various freeware and shareware that is typically presented as a very useful software. The creators care about making money, so they are apt to promote everything as long as it generates revenue. This option is more beneficial not only because it guarantees immediate Go.coloringmaster.net removal, but also guarantees the removal of the rest of the infections. Manual removal of Go.coloringmaster.net hijacker can be implemented following the free removal tutorial located below this article.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Common Go.coloringmaster.net behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Changes user's homepage
- Integrates into the web browser via the Go.coloringmaster.net browser extension
- Installs itself without permissions
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
Go.coloringmaster.net effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 29%
- Windows Vista 12%
- Windows XP 34%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Go.coloringmaster.net.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Go.coloringmaster.net from Windows
Remove Go.coloringmaster.net from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Go.coloringmaster.net from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Go.coloringmaster.net from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Go.coloringmaster.net from Your Browsers
Remove Go.coloringmaster.net from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Go.coloringmaster.net from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Go.coloringmaster.net (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Go.coloringmaster.net from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Go.coloringmaster.net) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.