Delete undesirable software
Windows protected your PC is mainly installed to computers with a help of other free software. It displays numerous pop up messages on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. “Windows protected your PC! This way the program increases the chances that the users will click on the ads and visit the websites that it seeks to promote. For this purpose, it may use tracking software (‘cookies’) and collect information, such as search terms, most frequently visited websites, data entered in them, clicks, search terms, browser’s type, language, and other personally non-identifiable information.
There are two most common methods how you can remove virus like Ads by Windows protected your PC may appear on random websites in forms of pop-ups, in-text ads or banners, and conceal the original content of the page. WinWindows protected your PCPro is a dupe. Windows protected your PC either contains a link to a download of another potentially unwanted program (adware, browser extension, etc.) or it redirects to a website of its partners just to make a pay-per-click profit. The best way to prevent its infiltration is to be more attentive when installing the latter applications and always go for custom setup instead of quick one.
What risk does Windows protected your PCWindows protected your PC adware pose to my PC’s security?
Optionally, you can enter chrome: You can do that by running a full system scan with Anti-Malware Tool, This adware is most commonly found in the infamous InstallRex and Amonetize third-party installers. The creators of Windows protected your PC get paid for building traffic of certain pages. Online HD TV, PutLockerDownload, TornTV, Yontoo, 1ClickDown, 1ClickDownloader, FB Photo Zoom, GoPhoto.it, HDvid Codec, IB Updater, Incredibar Toolbar, OneClickDownload, OneClickDownloader. Try to complete all steps correctly and you will be able to eliminate this infection manually by yourself. You should agree to have a program installed only when you are certain that no unwanted changes will be made and that you will be able to use the computer and browse the Internet safely.
To learn more about specific features of extension from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome): Even though this program says that it is there to help you save money, it does not check the content that gets embedded in the ads. please continue reading this article. But here your work to be done does not end. Below it is explained how to do it. On top of that, it would be wise not to download software from a third-party website again.
What should I do to remove Windows protected your PC virus?
Have you thought that Standard and Default installation modes are safe? However, if you think that there may be malicious items on your computer, scan it with They perform a full system checkup that cannot be achieved through manual removal. In case you are determined to remove Windows protected your PC manually, use the below given instructions. Here, look for freecorder and click ‘uninstall’. To remove the adware manually, follow the guide provided at the end of this article. Advanced/Custom modes are helpful and provide checkboxes with additional software applications that might be trying to stealthily penetrate into your computer system.
Windows protected your PC Behavior
- Common Windows protected your PC behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Integrates into the web browser via the Windows protected your PC browser extension
- Slows internet connection
- Windows protected your PC Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Windows protected your PC Connects to the internet without your permission
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Changes user's homepage
Windows protected your PC effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 26%
- Windows 7 33%
- Windows Vista 13%
- Windows XP 28%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Windows protected your PC.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Windows protected your PC Geography
Remove Windows protected your PC from Windows
Remove Windows protected your PC from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Windows protected your PC from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Windows protected your PC from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Windows protected your PC from Your Browsers
Remove Windows protected your PC from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Windows protected your PC from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Windows protected your PC (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Windows protected your PC from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Windows protected your PC) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.